Air blue perfect services make it second largest airline of Pakistan and it is the privately owned most affordable airline too. This gets popularity in the starting year and even competes to the Pakistan’s first Flag carrier airline due to its fantastic services. It hosts both sectors, domestic and international. Many travel agents provide its ticket, but your Travel Partner provides you low cost fare, travel deals and complete group packages. You can apply for the ticket reservation by the online advance procedure to visit our website www.faremakers.com and choose a most favor able fare for your desirable destination. We deliver tickets on your location, on what’s app number or you can get E-tickets through E-mail address. Except it, customers can call on the (03 111 147 111) and reserve your query through sales staff. It’s all facility available in the Travel Channel Int’l (Pvt.) Ltd.
The popular airline was founded since 2003 while it started operations for the domestic destinations on 18 June 2004 with three planes. On 14 August 2005 it launched its first international flight from Karachi to Dubai because it becomes very famous and trustful airline. With the passage of time it approaches various global destinations because of second international low fare airline. It head office is located in the Islamabad and it main hub is Jinnah International Airport (Karachi).
1. This aircraft provides you satisfying and enjoyable journey with superb hospitality to passengers.
2. It offers hygienic meal and beverages to their passengers. International and domestic flight menu might be different with each.
3. Seats are very comfortable and fully snug. It provides a completely safe journey.
4. Airblue offers cargo space more than 70,000kgs in the roundabout 18 flights daily.
5. The Passenger must reach airport on the time because the domestic flight’s Check-in counters close 45 min before for the flight departure, and international flight’s check-in counter close 90 minutes before departure time.
6. Ticket changing, refundable and blue miles services are available, but under some term and conditions.
7. This airship introduces many modern facilities in the aviation industry such as; self check-in kiosk facility.
8. It opens its flights for Umrah 2019 from the Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar and Multan.
This airline offers non-stop flights on daily basis and it approaches almost 6 domestic destinations (Lahore, Karachi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot and Multan), which routes are given below.
It also lands on multiple international destinations, in which including Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, as well as Muscat, Oman, Jeddah, Riyadh and recently Dammam too (really big achievement) and their routes also given below which mostly provide one stop services.
Airblue allows only 1 piece of hand carry which size limit is approximately 7kg or 15 lb while baggage that allow to the passenger can depend on the fleet type but weight must be per bag 30kgs. Scroll down and get information. And must be noted; limit of baggage might be decreased or increased according to the new rules.
If passengers want to bring some extra baggage, then they have to pay extra charges on the excess baggage according to the current policy.